Areas: Business and Tax Law.
• Specialized in Business Law from UNIFMU and in execution of judgment from PUC/SP.
• MBA in Service Management from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie.
• Senior partner and founder of Denys Capabianco Sociedade de Advogados, he was a partner at Carneiro & Capabianco Advogados Associados and worked at Machado Filgueiras Advogados Associados.
• He was assistant professor at the University of Guarulhos and a professor of Civil Law at the preparatory school JVR Concursos.
• He is the coordinator of the Business Law Commission of the OAB (Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil) - Sub-section of Santana and was conciliator of the Small Claims at Court.
Liliane Masur C. Capabianco
Areas: Family and Civil Law
• Post-graduate in Family Law from the Superior School of Advocacy.
• She worked in Advocacia Del Grande, Nova Dampex Industrial and LMC Comercial.
Silvana Aparecida Guardino
Areas: Labor and Civil Law
• Graduated in Law from Universidade Paulista - UNIP.
• Post-graduate in Labor Law and Labor Procedural Law by LEGALE Legal Courses - Faculdade LEGALE -.
Paula Sosco da Silva
Areas: Civil and Consumer
• Graduated in Law from São Judas Tadeu University (USJT).
• Post-graduate in Civil Law and Civil Procedure (Civil Advocacy) from the Brazilian Law School (EBRADI).
• Worked in the Legal Department of Yakult SA Indústria e Comércio.
Areas: International e Civil Law
• B.S. in Law | Mackenzie Presbyterian University Law School
• International Law Specialist | International Law Centre - CEDIN (Brazilian Academy of International Law scholarship)
• Researcher at the Law School of the University of São Paulo, São Paulo Law Academy and National University of Mar del Plata (Argentina)
• Co-author of the book “Tribunais Internacionais e a implementação procedimental de suas decisões”, Arraes Editores, 2018 (ISBN: 9788582385364; Ebook 9788582385371), also author of papers and other publications.
Tatiana Moraes Baptista
• Graduated in Law from the Methodist University of Piracicaba
• Postgraduate Student in Labor Law and Process from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie
Mônica Capabianco Molitsas
• Graduated in law from Universidade Paulista - UNIP.
• Post-graduated in Civil Procedure from Universidade Cândido Mendes - Legale.
• Post-graduated in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure from Universidade Cândido Mendes - Legale.