Areas: Business and Tax Law.
• Specialized in Business Law from UNIFMU and in execution of judgment from PUC/SP.
• MBA in Service Management from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie.
• Senior partner and founder of Denys Capabianco Sociedade de Advogados, he was a partner at Carneiro & Capabianco Advogados Associados and worked at Machado Filgueiras Advogados Associados.
• He was assistant professor at the University of Guarulhos and a professor of Civil Law at the preparatory school JVR Concursos.
• He is the coordinator of the Business Law Commission of the OAB (Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil) - Sub-section of Santana and was conciliator of the Small Claims at Court.
Liliane Masur C. Capabianco
Areas: Family and Civil Law
• Post-graduate in Family Law from the Superior School of Advocacy.
• She worked in Advocacia Del Grande, Nova Dampex Industrial and LMC Comercial.
Silvana Aparecida Guardino
Areas: Labor and Civil Law
• Graduated in Law from Universidade Paulista - UNIP.
• Post-graduate in Labor Law and Labor Procedural Law by LEGALE Legal Courses - Faculdade LEGALE -.
Matheus Presotto e Silva
Areas: International Law, Civil, and Tax Law
• Bachelor in Law (Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie)
• Specialist in International Law from the Center for Studies in Law and Business (CEDIN), with 100% scholarship granted by the Brazilian Academy of International Law (ABDI) and has complementary training in Religious Freedom and the Achievement of Justice (The Oslo Coalition on Freedom of Religion or Belief - UiO/CEDIRE-UFU);
• He was a member of the Special Committee on Law and Religious Freedom of the Sectional Council of OAB/SP (2021), is Editor of the "Open Science" section of the Electronic Notebooks of DIsF and Research Coordinator in GESIDH/AM;
• He has published articles in scientific journals and is co-author of books in his area of expertise